Help Mannsdale Upper Elementary raise FREE funds for our schools!
Mannsdale Upper Elementary is now registered and has its own ID number (CK688) with Kroger Community Rewards which gives us the opportunity to receive a percentage of every purchase made with a Kroger Plus Card that is tied to our school ID number. The money that is raised each quarter will be used to fund school needs.
Please register your card today AND pass this info along to grandparents and other family members who could help support our school just by making their weekly purchases at Kroger.
It costs nothing to participate and you still receive your Kroger points for gas discounts. To register, go online and follow these simple steps:
• Go to www.krogercommunityrewards.com
• Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy
• Click on Sign In/Register
• Most participants are a new online customer. If so, you must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the “New Customer” box
• Sign up for a Kroger Rewards online account by entering your zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password. Then agree to the terms and conditions.
• You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email
• Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
• Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus
• Update or confirm your information
• Enter the NPO number for Mannsdale Upper Elementary which is CK688 or enter Mannsdale Upper Elementary in the search bar and click on confirm
• To verify that you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page
Thank you so much for participating in the Kroger Community Rewards program. This program is worth thousands of FREE dollars to our school each year!
If you originally signed up with another school, you must change the school name on your account to Mannsdale Upper Elementary or school ID # CK688 in order for us to receive credit for your Kroger purchases. You can only list one school on your account.